DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Mar 17, 2020–
The “Ultrasound Systems (Diagnostic Imaging) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Diagnostic Imaging therapeutic area.
Ultrasound systems are devices which make use of high frequency sound waves to produce images of structures inside the body. While mostly use non-invasively, in some cases ultrasound can be used from inside of the body. Different types of Ultrasound Systems include 2D Ultrasound Systems, 3D Ultrasound Systems, Real-Time 3D/4D Ultrasound Systems, and Hand-Held (HHU) Systems.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Currently marketed Ultrasound Systems and evolving competitive landscape –
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Ultrasound Systems market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2028.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights –
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, the analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Ultrasound Systems market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Ultrasound Systems market.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered: GE Healthcare LLC, Siemens Healthineers AG, Philips Healthcare, Canon Medical Systems Corp, Samsung Medison Co Ltd, Hitachi Healthcare Manufacturing Ltd, Fujifilm Holdings Corp, Esaote SpA
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market.
This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Ultrasound Systems marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the Ultrasound Systems market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Ultrasound Systems market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Ultrasound Systems market from 2015-2028.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- GE Healthcare LLC
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Philips Healthcare
- Canon Medical Systems Corp
- Samsung Medison Co Ltd
- Hitachi Healthcare Manufacturing Ltd
- Fujifilm Holdings Corp
- Esaote SpA
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200317005463/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MEDICAL DEVICES HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 03/17/2020 09:28 AM/DISC: 03/17/2020 09:28 AM
- ^ “Ultrasound Systems (Diagnostic Imaging) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model” (www.researchandmarkets.com)
- ^ https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ylva89 (www.researchandmarkets.com)
- ^ https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200317005463/en/ (www.businesswire.com)
Source URL: Read More
The public content above was dynamically discovered – by graded relevancy to this site’s keyword domain name. Such discovery was by systematic attempts to filter for “Creative Commons“ re-use licensing and/or by Press Release distributions. “Source URL” states the content’s owner and/or publisher. When possible, this site references the content above to generate its value-add, the dynamic sentimental analysis below, which allows us to research global sentiments across a multitude of topics related to this site’s specific keyword domain name. Additionally, when possible, this site references the content above to provide on-demand (multilingual) translations and/or to power its “Read Article to Me” feature, which reads the content aloud to visitors. Where applicable, this site also auto-generates a “References” section, which appends the content above by listing all mentioned links. Views expressed in the content above are solely those of the author(s). We do not endorse, offer to sell, promote, recommend, or, otherwise, make any statement about the content above. We reference the content above for your “reading” entertainment purposes only. Review “DMCA & Terms”, at the bottom of this site, for terms of your access and use as well as for applicable DMCA take-down request.
Acquire this Domain
You can acquire this site’s domain name! We have nurtured its online marketing value by systematically curating this site by the domain’s relevant keywords. Explore our content network – you can advertise on each or rent vs. buy the domain. Buy@TLDtraders.com | Skype: TLDtraders | +1 (475) BUY-NAME (289 – 6263). Thousands search by this site’s exact keyword domain name! Most are sent here because search engines often love the keyword. This domain can be your 24/7 lead generator! If you own it, you could capture a large amount of online traffic for your niche. Stop wasting money on ads. Instead, buy this domain to gain a long-term marketing asset. If you can’t afford to buy then you can rent the domain.
We are Internet Investors, Developers, and Franchisers – operating a content network of several thousand sites while federating 100+ eCommerce and SaaS startups. With our proprietary “inverted incubation” model, we leverage a portfolio of $100M in valued domains to impact online trends, traffic, and transactions. We use robotic process automation, machine learning, and other proprietary approaches to power our content network. Contact us to learn how we can help you with your online marketing and/or site maintenance.